Tapping New Business Opportunities in Social Entrepreneurship
January 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This event has passed.
Happy new year 2020!
The Institute for Social Transformation – MBA Department is inviting you for an MBA event. The theme for the event is ”Tapping New Business Opportunities in Social Entrepreneurship”. The event will take place on Thursday 16th January 2020 at 2.00 p.m – 4.00 p.m. Venue will be Tangaza University College, Imani Building – MBA Lab.
Why should you attend:
1. It will give you a chance to make real-world connections with the entrepreneurial community.
2. Give potential MBA students the chance to meet and ask questions to representatives from E4Impact and the Catholic University of Milan.
3. Get Information about the Italy Business week visit
4. We have also invited a number of high-profile entrepreneurs from the local community, as well as former students now running their own businesses. They will answer questions and share real-life experiences about starting and growing a successful business.
5. We will also have business owners who will speak about their own start-up experiences and future plans for development.
6. There will be a Networking Session.
NB: Kindly confirm your participation by Friday, 10th 2020 for logistics purposes. Email: email@example.com Tel: 0706 868 196