VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: WEBMASTER & SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Tangaza University College is seeking to recruit dynamic, qualified and result oriented professionals to fill the following position in the ICT Department.
JOB TITLE: Webmaster & Social Media Strategist
REPORTS TO: ICT Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Contract
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designing, maintaining and updating websites for the University and its various Schools, Institutes and departments
• Designing, developing and maintaining user interfaces for all University web based platforms such as the students’ and staff web portals
• Ensure site security by setting up security measures and features such as firewalls• Monitor and analyze site performance
• Carry out daily and weekly backups of information as required on all University websites and web based platforms.• Manage, create and publish original and high quality content on the University and its various schools, institutes and departments’ social media platforms.
• Administer all University social media accounts to ensure up-to date content. • Monitoring the University helpdesk system and email communication
• Collaborate with publications and marketing teams to create social media trends regarding new products and launches
– Bsc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics or related field of study
– Proven experience as a webmaster or web developer with at least 2 years working experience on websites with a clear portfolio
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
– Experienced in CPanel and VM management with knowledge of FTP web content management
– Knowledge and experience in C# is an added advantage
– Knowledgeable in computer Graphic and Design packages such as Adobe Creative suite- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and teamwork skills.
– Detail-oriented and highly creative with outstanding organizational skills. – Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit a detailed and current CV, an application letter and a certificate of good conduct. Send your complete application electronically to: email@example.com or
The Human Resources Manager,
Tangaza University College
P.O. Box 15055-00509
Application Deadline: Friday 15th September 2017.
Tangaza University College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or disability.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED