Tangaza University College and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain) agreed to cooperate on the exchange of students and staff in the context of the Erasmus+ KA171 program.
To whom: Students of the Tangaza University College
Where to: Universitat Politècnica de Valencia (UPV).
Period of the stay in the UPV: 1st November to 2nd March / 1st February to 30th June 2024
What: The selected students will study between 20 and 30 ECTS in the UPV’s Faculty of Business Administration and Management. Doctoral students will carry out a research project at the UPV as part of their doctoral thesis.
The text of this call for applicants is published in the following links:
Project’s website: https://icm2022.upv.es/
Available subjects in English can be found on the following link, in order to compare the contents of the subjects with your syllabus:
Undergraduate, Master, and PhD Students.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED: Before 20th September 2023 to Ms. Mercy Oloo (Academic Administrator office.)
The application should contain:
- Academic record.
- Personal CV in English.
- English certificate: B2 or higher
- Motivation letter where the applicant expresses the reasons why she/he wishes to participate in this exchange.
Doctoral students must previously agree on the stay with the UPV professor who will supervise their research during the mobility. They shall present a document that refers to the research to be carried out at the UPV, with the approval of both the thesis supervisor and the UPV professor.
STUDENTS WITH ADMISSION PRIORITY
By the priorities of the Erasmus+ Program, students in any of the following circumstances will have a preference for the award of the two motilities of this type offered in this call, even with a lower score than other candidates.
- Students with a scholarship from the Ministry of Education of their country or equivalent official educational organization.
- Be a large family member, according to the recognition of the country of origin.
- Be a member of a single parent family
- Have a disability more significant than 33% officially recognized in the country of origin
- Have refugee status in the country of residence.
- Risk of social exclusion or social emergency.
- Be an orphan.
- Students working full time
A copy of the corresponding certificate or legal document must be provided of the alleged circumstance.
These motilities have an additional financing of €250 per month.
The Selection Committee will consider the following criteria in the selection of all candidates:
- The GPA (up to 5 points).
- English Certificate.
- The motivation letter (up to 5 points).
- Applicant’s CV (up to 5 points).
- Academic performance. (Up to 5 points).
- The level of Spanish Language through the presentation of the certificate or equivalent
accreditation (5 points). (OPTIONAL)
The list of candidates with the scores obtained will be published on the home institution website (http://tangaza.ac.ke/ and https://ist.tangaza.ac.ke/) and on the Project website https://icm2022.upv.es/. The candidates will have one week to present the claims they deem appropriate to the selection committee.