Certificate in Interreligious dialogue and Islamic studies
The Certificate Programme is a one-year program of 43 credits aiming at empowering church members to be men and women of dialogue with Muslims in particular
and with other believers in general.
It is built around two main axes:
– Islamic studies (Objective knowledge of Islam)
– Christian reflection (On the life of the Muslim community)
Graduates of the course are able to:
1. Explore and reflect on the different aspects of Muslim
faith that challenge Christian faith.
2. Read and write Classical Arabic.
3. Understand Qur’an and Hadith.
4. Understand of the life of the Muslim community and
their interaction with the Islamic Sharia Law.
5. Critically evaluate how Religion face the challenge of
Secularism in the Contemporary world.